Parker Legris Transair's compressed air piping system reduces energy bills by 60%
Parker Legris Transair, a division of Legris S.A.S and Parker Hannifin, offers a cost-effective, energy-efficient aluminum compressed air piping system that can save a typical industrial plant up to 60% on its energy bills. Transair’s air piping system increases air system reliability, reduces maintenance costs and increases production rates.
The Transair system can be easily assembled, modified and expanded, and its modular design makes the Parker Transair system quicker and less expensive to install than traditional systems. Transair’s air pipe system can be integrated into existing copper and steel piping without compromising performance. The instant connections eliminate the need to thread, solder or glue pipe. The aluminum pipe is also easy-to-handle and safe to work with on elevated platforms.
Available in ½- to four-inch pipe sizes, the Transair system features push-to-connect technology and provides a leak-free guarantee. The aluminum pipe eliminates corrosion and helps to avoid frequent changes of filtration elements.
- Parker Hannifin's Transair system is available in a 6-inch pipe size
- Parker Hannifin's P-Series variable area flow meters are designed to accommodate greater flow rates, temperatures and environmental conditions
- Parker Hannifin's Finite top-loading compressed air filter is designed to remove solid and liquid contaminants
- Parker Hannifin's compressed air quality test program reduces equipment downtime and maintenance costs
- Parker Hannifin's stainless steel compressed air filters protect sensitive equipment and instruments from dirt, water and oil
- Parker's actuators are now available with standard gearhead options
- All products »
- La-Man's Refrigerated Air Dryers use a 3-in-1 heat exchanger
- Ingersoll Rand's R-Series rotary screw air compressor features V-Shield technology
- Exair's 1-inch Flat Super Air Nozzle maximizes airflow while reducing noise
- Boge's S-3 series screw compressor is built for efficiency
- Exair's 54-inch Super Ion Air Knife neutralizes static electricity
- Camfil Farr APC's HemiPleat eXtreme nano fiber filter offers high filtration efficiencies
- All products »