Advance introduces electronic ballasts capable of cold-weather operation
Advance announces that its popular Centium electronic ballasts for 2-Lamp T5/HO lamp applications, which previously incorporated a minimum starting temperature of 0F, have now been enhanced to feature a minimum starting temperature of –20F. This new design feature now ensures the ballasts' reliable operation and flexibility in an even broader range of extreme conditions.
Versatile and energy-efficient, Advance's Centium electronic ballasts for 2-lamp T5/HO operation are ideal for high-bay fixtures as well as refrigeration applications. The ballasts feature Advance's exclusive IntelliVolt® multiple-voltage technology, enabling their operation at any input voltage from 120 to 277 volts, 50/60Hz, as well as programmed-start ignition, which ensures optimum lamp life in frequent switching applications. In addition to total harmonic distortion less than 10%, a version of the ballast also features a 90C case temperature rating. The ballasts further carry Advance's standard 5-year warranty and qualify for Advance's exclusive PLUS 90 Protection®, which matches any lamp manufacturer's published lamp-ballast system warranty, plus adds 90 days of additional warranty protection--both lamp and ballast. Users should consult with their lamp manufacturer for details regarding the relationship between lamp characteristics and temperature.
- Amprobe's AM-500 Autoranging Digital Multimeter Series features models for HVAC and industrial applications
- Littelfuse's EL3100 Ground Fault Indication System protects operators from shock hazards
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block meets UL 943C Class C and Class D requirements
- Siemens' Sinamics V20 inverter covers a performance range from 1/6-20 hp
- Digital Lumens' intelligent LED lighting fixtures feature integrated controls
- Pepperl+Fuchs' M-LB Series Surge Protection Barriers protect mains power supply lines
- All products »