What are the benefits of using automatic guided carts?
Sarah Carlson, marketing director of Daifuku Webb, says automatic guided carts can be ergonomic, flexible and scalable.
- Yale Materials Handling's AC-powered order selectors feature lifting capacities of 1,500 to 3,000 lbs.
- Yale's GC050LX and GP050LX internal combustion lift trucks are designed for moderate-duty materials handling applications
- Toyota Material Handling's integrated scale allows for simultaneous weighing and transportation of loads
- Toyota Material Handling offers fleet solution program for lift trucks
- Toyota expands its IC pneumatic lift truck line with 33,000- to 51,000-pound capabilities
- More Products ...
- Material handling equipment orders forecasted to grow
- 18.0% growth in material handling equipment new orders in 2010
- Material Handling Industry of America forecasts growth in the 11.0 to 12.0% range
- MHIA forecasts 12.0-14.0% growth in material handling equipment orders in 2010
- Manufacturing and distribution professionals under pressure to deliver more value
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers