What is your AGV telling you?
Don Holdenrid, vice president of systems sales at America in Motion, says automated guided vehicles can be used to gathering data about products and track worker efficiency.
- Rockwell Automation's Allen-Bradley L43S and L45S Compact GuardLogix PAC provides integrated safety and motion in a single controller
- Emerson Process Management's Micro Motion Elite High Capacity Coriolis meter is available in Super Duplex material
- Rockwell Automation's Allen-Bradley ControlLogix 5570 Series PACs feature enhanced process, motion, safety and information capabilities
- Omega Engineering's HH100 thermocouple and RTD thermometers log data in real time
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk VantagePoint software aggregates historical, real-time alarms and events data
- More Products ...
- In spite of dire economy, general motion control market growth will resume
- Americans are more likely to purchase products that are Made in America
- 'Make It In America' bill will help prepare workers for jobs in advanced manufacturing
- Attend the Automation Technology in Process Manufacturing conference
- Manufacturing and distribution professionals under pressure to deliver more value
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers