Better welding, better career — Part III
Maintenance Evangelist Joel Leonard interviews Jessica Huffman, student at Lakeland Community College, about her career path.
- Polk State College helps close manufacturing skills gap
- Understanding the concepts behind short circuit current ratings (SCCR)
- Evolving best practices through simulation-based training: Training the field operator of the future
- Virtual reality training program
- Tuning the forgotten loop
- More White Papers ...
- Lincoln Electric's VRTEX 360 virtual reality welding simulator provides hands-on training experience for future welders
- Miller's AlumaFeed Synergic Aluminum Welding System is designed for MIG and pulsed MIG aluminum applications
- CH2M Hill's Lean Outcomes Architecting streamlines manufacturing operations
- Pittsburgh Corning's FOAMGLAS Pool Fire Suppressant reduces flame height
- Esco Tool's Prepzilla Millhog welding end prep tool bevels and squares pipe in one step
- More Products ...
- Manufacturing Institute teams with Indiana colleges to offer skills credentials for careers in advanced manufacturing
- American Welding Society launches Web site on building a metalworking career
- Questa Foundation helps college students pursue careers in advanced manufacturing and engineering
- Partnership expands access to automation training for workers in remote locations
- Siemens launches community college best practice program
- More News ...
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
Solve your MRO, energy and asset management problems with our free e-newsletters and alerts. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers