2014 CMRP of the Year Award nominations due July 31
Do you know a CMRP that demonstrates leadership and is committed to continuing education in maintenance and reliability? Nominate he or she for the 2014 CMRP of the Year Award.
Two awards are distributed which include: Veteran Professional Award (more than 10 years in the industry) and the Rising Leader Award (less than 10 years in the industry). Individuals selected for these prestigious awards will be recognized for excellence in maintenance and reliability.
Please review the nomination procedures and criteria prior to submitting your nomination. All nominations must be complete and received by Thursday, July 31, 2014! Two nominees will be awarded during the closing ceremony at the annual conference on October 23, 2014 in Orlando, FL.
- Self-Nominations - Please complete the application and include any required documents requested.
- Colleague Nominations - If you would like to nominate a colleague please be sure to forward the application to the nominee indicating that you would like to nominate them for an award. Please ask that that individual complete the application questions prior to submitting to the SMRP Headquarters.
- Previous applicants are welcome and encouraged to re-apply. Previous award winners are not eligible to apply again.
- Notable employment positions held
- Volunteer leadership positions held (e.g., SMRP, other M&R orgs)
- Knowledge sharing with peers (published articles, presentations, etc.)
- Professional awards earned
Positive Effect of Accomplishments
- Describe in 300 words or less the positive impact your M&R accomplishments have had for your employer/customer/client (financial, safety, etc.)
Continuing Education & Professional Development
- Academic coursework relevant to M&R
- Education workshops, seminars, etc. relevant to M&R
CMRP is Current
- Minimum requirement to qualify
- If scheduled to expire prior to October 2014, applicant must confirm intention to Recertify
Selection Process & Award Winner Information:
- Two awards will be given: Veteran Professional Award (more than 10 years of M&R experience) and the Rising Leader Award (less than 10 years of M&R experience).
- Award nominees will be contacted with the results of your application submission by the end of September 2014.
- Award recipients receive complimentary registration to the conference however travel expenses such as airfare and hotel are not included. Award recipients will be recognized at the closing ceremony at the annual conference on October 23, 2014 in Orlando, FL.
- Award winners are asked to provide brief remarks (no longer than 5 minutes) during the awards presentation. Attendance is not required, however if you will not be present please provide acceptance remarks for inclusion during the presentation.