Sign up for our Understanding Market Verticalization webcast
What is verticalization and how important is it when selecting an enterprise asset management / computerized maintenance management system (EAM/CMMS)? During this webinar, industry expert David Berger, Director, Western Management Consultants, takes a look at the evolution of the EAM/CMMS marketplace in the manufacturing environment and identifies what operations leaders, plant managers and other key players should be looking for in their EAM/CMMS software relative to market verticalization. David will also discuss his theories on where the broader market is going. He is joined by Kevin Price, Infor’s Product Director, EAM, who will provide practical examples of successful EAM/CMMS implementations all over the globe.
Join Plant Services Editor Alexis Gajewski for this Plant Services moderated webinar on Tuesday, October 15. During this webinar, you will learn:
- What verticalization is, and whether it is it really important when selecting an EAM (enterprise asset management) system;
- What are the major industries for which EAM vendors produce special versions, and why do they choose those industries;
- What are the specific differences between vertical packages currently deployed in various markets; why are those nuances important;
- What are the coming trends in asset management in general, and how will they affect specific vertical industries;
- What EAM functionality to look for in a vendor solution that will make it easier to configure for your vertical industry.