Schneider Electric introduces the EcoXpert training and certification program
Schneider Electric has announced the upcoming launch of its EcoXpert Program. The program is designed to help electrical contractors grow their businesses and increase revenue via training in installing and implementing energy efficiency and renewable energy products and solutions. The EcoXpert Program provids contractors with the tools and expertise needed to meet the growing demand for energy efficiency and renewable sources.
The EcoXpert Program is comprised of seven certifications under the certification paths of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. The certifications allow contractors to diversify their businesses with new applications and increase revenue. The EcoXpert Program helps contractors to advise, sell and install a range of pre-engineered energy solutions across commercial, industrial and high-end residential applications.
The EcoXpert Energy Efficiency certification path offers five certifications, providing in-depth training in the components critical to achieving comprehensive energy management within homes and facilities — Lighting and Lighting Controls; Power Distribution; Secure Power; HVAC Control and Energy Monitoring. These core areas provide contractors with the requisite competencies to:
- Use efficient lighting and lighting controls to reduce consumption and demand while providing energy savings
- Enhance returns on system operations and efficiency improvements via applying power factor correction and harmonic filtering solutions
- Achieve an ideal and reliable supply of power for critical power applications
- Utilize HVAC control solutions to increase occupant comfort, lower consumption and cut overall operating costs
- Optimize equipment and increase reliability via energy and power management systems
Under the Renewable Energy certification path, the EcoXpert Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging certification allows contractors to capitalize on the demand for EV charging infrastructure by enabling them to become certified EV charging station installers. Participants receive education on solutions which are quickest to install, easiest to use and provide customers with a cleaner and more economical mode of transportation.
Rounding out the Renewable Energy certification path, the Power Generation System certification provides contractors with the expertise needed to consult multiple market segments on how to deliver photovoltaic, wind and other alternative energy resources via reliable and efficient integration solutions.
Learn more about the EcoXpert Program.