Predictive Service Institute offers interactive, online reliability and predictive maintenance training
Predictive Service announces the launch of the Predictive Service Institute for online training in reliability and predictive maintenance. The institute is initially offering 18 live, interactive courses across a variety of subjects, with the first course beginning Nov. 6.
The Predictive Service Institute is offering a number of introductory courses that typically last from 45 minutes to two hours. It also offers several in-depth, collegiate-style online courses that meet twice a week for a semester and provide continuing education credit for students who maintain a Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) accreditation.
All courses are taught by instructors with extensive field experience and advanced education in condition-based maintenance. Courses are enhanced by the latest in interactive technologies, with live demonstrations, online exams, interaction between students and instructors through two-way audio, video and text, and live sharing of case studies. Each course session is recorded for later review.
Courses offered include:
- Rolling Element Bearings — Vibration Analysis (introductory)
- Criticality Assessments (introductory)
- Time Waveform Analysis (introductory)
- Condition Monitoring Program Selection (introductory)
- PdM Technologies (introductory)
- Proactive Maintenance Management (4 sessions)
- Machine Theory — Pumps, Fans and Compressors (4 sessions)
- Introduction to Applied Vibration Analysis (semester)
- Advanced Applied Vibration Analysis (semester)
- IR 1000 — Qualitative and Quantitative (semester)
For a complete course listing, visit www.predictiveservice.com/institute
Predictive Service partnered with Pioneer Engineering to develop the courses for the Predictive Service Institute. Pioneer Engineering provides solutions and training in the fields of reliability engineering and mechanical design and analysis.