Almost every industry is facing a hardship when it comes to effectively supplying the bullets and beans to keep our equipment and our efforts moving forward.
August 20, 2014, 1:00 p.m. CST
Modern CMMS/EAM software provides a tool for management to extract the most value out of a company's physical assets, throughout the entire asset lifecycle and across the various silos of the enterprise. This value proposition relies heavily on a well-integrated system, from the design, procurement and building of assets, to their operation, maintenance, and disposal. Asset management software should be used to properly integrate your work program and projects (eg, shutdowns), with the management of anomalies (eg, HSE incidents) and other risks. Enterprise-wide integration helps to optimize asset availability, performance, reliability, quality of output, and the total cost of ownership.
- Infographic: Wind power statistics for 2012
- Infographic: How wind power really works
- In the Trenches: When it comes to screeing applicants, how thorough is too thorough?
- Can energy managers ignore water?
- Kito Americas aquires Peerless Industrial Group
- The Fieldbus Foundation and HART Communication Foundation set to merge in 2015
- ABB agrees to acquire Spirit IT to build liquid flow computers
- GE invests minority equity in Meridium
- 5S floor marking tape color standards
- Infographic: Learn the newest information about energy efficient light bulbs
- How wearable and mobile technologies extend the benefits of embedded BI
- How VFDs save energy
- White Papers
- Optimizing assets through reliabilitycentered maintenance
- Magic quadrant for enterprise asset management for manufacturing
- Online fault analysis of DC motors
- Weidmuller’s PROeco power supply range is designed to make switching between ranges unnecessary
- Omega's rangeable, low differential pressure transmitters are made for building energy management systems
- Ashcroft's GL42 low differential pressure indicating transmitter is designed to provide a local reading as well as a 4-20 mA output
- Ice Qube's line of ATEX and IECEx air conditioners are designed for purged and nonpurged enclosure systems
- Exair’s PEEK Pico Super Air Nozzle is designed to deliver small and precise blowoffs
- Mitsubishi's PowerGate variable frequency drive is water resistant
- Yokogawa's Centum system meets operational safety standards
- Baldor's Dodge drive system is designed as a high torque synchronous belt
Recent Job Postings:
Valuable Career Resources
Put your anonymous Career Profile up today and employers will begin pitching you job opportunities.
Your personal Job Alerts notify you by email of new jobs posted that match your search preferences.
Browse our content library, enlist the help of a trained career coach or simply ask an expert for career advice.